Member Communications Executive
We are looking for an energetic Member Communications Executive to provide effective and efficient support to the Doctors.net.uk Community Team. You will be involved with the creation and delivery of marketing and service communications, provide direct customer support to members by phone and email, as well as providing general administrative support to the team. This role is central to the Community Team and the attainment of its objectives, as well as the long-term growth of the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, schedule, send and analyse HTML email and other commuications sent to Doctors.net.uk members
- Resolve member queries via telephone, email, and social media, demonstrating high levels of customer service and timely resolution of issues
- Support the delivery of marketing campaigns for new products and services
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure smooth running of the department’s activities
- Maintain spreadsheets, databases and inventories with up to date information
- Produce engagement reports relating to marketing communications
- Maintain Doctors.net.uk's social media accounts
This is not an exhaustive list of duties, and involvement in other tasks aligned to the overall business objectives of the organisation is expected.
- A customer-focused mindset
- Intermediate level HTML experience
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organised and able to work autonomously
- Confident knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent standards of written English and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a marketing or customer service environment
- Self-motivated and driven
- Problem-solving skills
Salary: Competitive salary
Benefits: Pension, 25 days’ holiday, private healthcare after qualifying period, life insurance, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership.
Career Development Opportunities: M3 EU is supportive of the career development of all of its employees. As part of M3 inc, a publicly listed Japanese company which has enjoyed phenomenal growth since it was founded in September 2000, it is able to offer a wide range of career opportunities for anyone who demonstrates good potential for growth.