Quant Senior Project Manager
Quant Senior Project Manager
About our company
M3, Inc is a global leader in the provision of ground breaking and innovative technological solutions to the healthcare industry and hosts the world’s largest network of doctors, with 4 million members across the world. We allow the global medical community to connect to improve patient outcomes and the lives of thousands of people every day.
Overview of the role:
As a Senior Project Manager you are the key player on the project. The client will seek your advice, trust your judgment and value your opinion. You need to be a strong client communicator, who’s organised, methodical and numerate. You will be ultimately accountable for successful project management and delivery. You will have enthusiasm for your client(s) business, bringing your knowledge and expertise to bear in your management of the projects you are assigned to. You will also need to be a good man-manager,
responsible for the training and guidance of the more junior Project Managers. The role requires a high level of problem solving offering solutions to your team, clients and other departments. You will also be managing some of the more complex projects yourself and therefore need to have a very hands on approach and attitude. In doing so, you are also expected to provide clear goals and direction to the team and lead by example. You are is responsible for alerting your line manager of any possible concerns on projects.
The role also expects a great level of independent working and leading by example, as well as establishing strong client relationships.
RequirementsMain Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsibility for the management and control of projects allocated to you, from commissioning through to delivery, booking projects and planning resource, working with Scripting, Translation, sample providers as well as monitoring field work progress, ensuring that M3 achieves and exceeds client expectations throughout.
- Responsibility for the training and management of a/several Junior Project Manager(s). As well as the delegation of work. Lead, motivate, develop and appraise staff.
- Comply with M3’s operating procedures and ensure all practices and systems follow the ISO Accreditation.
- The Senior Project Manager will ensure, through efficient team management and their own administration, all jobs are carried out within agreed timing schedules and budgets to the level expected by both the client and M3.
- Financial Management of Project Budget /costs. You need to make sure that all external vendors are within budget and aim for a set profit target on each individual project.
- Partner Management. You will be responsible to seek and commission eligible partners for your projects – fieldwork and translation agencies for example. You need to through diligence work with these partners to make sure they deliver to the M3 Standards for client servicing.
- Responsibility for guiding Project Coordinators set up working with you on projects.
- Client services. The Senior Project Manager should strive to provide excellent client services on all jobs and to gain high scores on our Client Satisfaction Survey.
- Internal work. The Senior Project Manager should strive to work in compliance with M3’s internal processes and within the MR system.
Salary: Competitive salary
Benefits: Pension, 25 days’ holiday, private healthcare after qualifying period, life insurance, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership.