German Speaking Project Assistant
M3 is a global company whose mission is to use technology to improve healthcare, by creating connections across the industry between healthcare professionals and organisations. M3 operates online physician sites in Japan, China, the US, Canada, Brazil, Europe and South Korea, comprised of more than 2.5 million doctors worldwide.
As a Qualitative Project Assistant, you are concerned with the coordination of a qualitative project and with assisting the Project Manager in making sure the project is delivered in accordance with the specs given by the client.
You are one of the key players in the execution of a qualitative project as you will coordinate with respondents, vendors, freelancers, translation agencies and check quality of the deliverables before they are passed on to the client. You will be accountable for successful management of respondents, vendors and delivery.
As a Qualitative Project Assistant your role encompasses the following:
- Recruitment of respondents on a project in your local language, including recruitment from panel and freefinding
- Call and confirm and re screen respondents that took an online screener
- Confirm respondents prior the field dates
- Send out confirmation emails/study materials/links to respondents via the MR system
- Finalize the internal and client recruitment update and alert PM
- Responsibility for the management and control of the vendors on qualitative projects allocated to you, ensuring that M3 achieves and exceeds client expectations.
- Supporting the Project Manager on the project in terms of vendor management and checking deliverables
- Negotiate costs and set up freelancers on qualitative projects and manage them throughout the project
- Negotiate and set up recruitment agencies/translation agencies/moderators/simultaneous translators/facilities on qualitative projects and manage them throughout the project
- Maintain and develop a relationship with the freelancers and vendors on the behalf of M3 Global Research
- Checking deliverables such as transcripts/recruitment updates/reports before they are being passed on to the client
- Liaising with client in absence of PM, advising on any schedule changes etc