Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager you are the key player on the project. The client will seek your advice, trust your judgment and value your opinion. You need to be a strong client communicator, who’s organised, methodical and numerate. You will be ultimately accountable for successful project management and delivery. You will have enthusiasm for your client(s) business, bringing your knowledge and expertise to bear in your management of the projects you are assigned to. The role requires a high level of problem solving offering solutions to your team, clients and other departments. You will also be managing some of the more complex projects yourself and therefore need to have a very hands on approach and attitude. In doing so, you are also expected to provide clear goals and direction to the team and lead by example.
- Responsibility for the management and control of projects allocated to you, from commissioning through to delivery, booking projects and planning resource, working with Scripting, Translation, sample providers as well as monitoring field work progress, ensuring that M3 achieves and exceeds client expectations throughout.
- Financial Management of Project Budget /costs. You need to make sure that all external vendors are within budget and aim for a 35% profit on each individual project.
- Partner Management. You will be responsible to seek and commission eligible partners for your projects – coders, DP companies and translation agencies for example. You need to through diligence work with these partners to make sure they deliver to the M3 Standards for client servicing.
- Comply with M3’s operating procedures and ensure all practices and systems follow the ISO Accreditation.
- Responsibility for guiding Project Coordinators set up working with you on projects.
- The Senior Project Manager will ensure, through efficient team management and their own administration, all jobs are carried out within agreed timing schedules and budgets to the level expected by both the client and M3.
- Client services. The Senior Project Manager should strive to provide excellent client services on all jobs and to gain high scores on our Client Satisfaction Survey.
- Internal work. The Senior Project Manager should strive to work in compliance with M3’s internal processes and within the MR system.
Must already have the right to work in the UK. Visa sponsorship will not be offered as part of this role
25 Days Annual Leave
Group Personal Pension Plan
Private Medical Insurance
Cycle Purchase Scheme
Active Social Committee
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!