Senior ConfirmIT Programmer
The Senior ConfirmIT Programmer is responsible for programming market research studies based on client materials with a goal to meet and exceed client expectations in terms of integrity of collected data, adherence to agreed timeline and budget. This individual will also work to develop and implement “out of the box” approaches and solutions based on project specifications. The programmer will contribute to improving overall department efficiency by adhering to current best practices as well as contribute to creation of new best practices. This individual will work closely with the other programmers and project managers and may work directly with clients on certain projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Including, but not limited to the following:
25% Client Focus
Programmer strives to exceed the client’s satisfaction when completing the programming tasks on each project.
- Proactively suggest questionnaire design improvements to ensure the client is informed about the best style of question formatting for panelist comprehension and the correct survey logic for flawless data collection.
- Work directly with the client on custom solutions to meet client’s needs.
- Build an internal programming timeline to meet the client’s programming timeline.
- Field requests and resolve in the timeliest and most complete manner.
30% Online Survey Development
Programmer maintains full responsibility for online survey development while using internal vendor as needed to assist in this development.
- Thorough review of client materials and preparation for the internal/external Kick Off call to clarify any questions.
- High quality programming of online surveys against client’s materials, utilising in house resources where possible.
20% Quality Assurance
Programmer works to resolve errors in the online survey during the quality assurance phase of the programming life cycle.
- If the internal vendor was used for programming, upon initial link delivery the programmer reviews the scripting and makes necessary adjustments. Programmer also notifies the internal vendor of any feedback, for learnings.
- All modifications must be communicated via updated Quality Check log.
- Alternatively, the programmer may bypass the internal vendor and fully program the link themselves, ensuring all is done correctly against materials.
- Upon error identification (internal or external), amending errors in the survey is the focus of the programmer in this phase, however adherence to M3 standards needs to also be considered during the quality check.
5% Survey Deployment and Online Reporting
Programmer prepares the online survey for deployment and sets up online link to track the progress of the survey in field, used internally and externally.
5% Deliverables (if any)
Programmer works with internal teams and vendors to meet client deliverable requirements. This could include working on online reporting/dashboards, specific data requirements etc.
- Review specs and liaise with vendors to produce high quality DP outputs in a timely manner. Quality check of these outputs.
- Liaise with clients over queries with deliverables.
Programmer utilises their experiences throughout the project life cycle and contributes information their manager to improve this process. They work on tasks assigned by their manager that benefit the company by increasing capabilities, efficiency, skillset and competitive advantage in the market place.
- Feedback on the processes, survey template or scripts to increase efficiency.
Programmer is expected to spend time reporting and receiving information to and from their manager and must continue to learn the latest technologies in the data collections field.
- Meet with the team to discuss the status of projects and receive department information updates.
- Mentor and train others at request from their manager.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of an Ideal Candidate:
Must already have the right to work in the UK. Visa sponsorship will not be offered as part of this role.
25 Days Annual Leave
Group Personal Pension Plan
Private Medical Insurance
Cycle Purchase Scheme
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!