Panel Marketing Assistant (EU Market)
We are seeking a Panel Marketing Assistant to join our growing and dynamic medical panel team. The candidate will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned programs addressed to our EU Markets. We work in a very fast-paced and constantly evolving environment, so we’re looking for someone who is willing to make a difference and go one step further!
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and manage email campaigns using DotMailer to engage panel members and proactively record and analyse their results
- Manipulate data and target emails to different markets and customer segments
- Analyse and evaluate tactics post-implementation status to propose recommendations for improvement in results
- Regularly seek out innovative ideas to improve processes, creative and communications through the email marketing channel, making sure marketing best practices are applied across all areas
- Proactively assist and implement alternative project and panel recruitment solutions which could include (but not exclusively) email campaigns, advertisement, referral schemes and Social Media
- Ensure that M3 Global Research marketing guidelines are followed across all panel communication
- Degree level or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Business
- 1-2 years’ working experience
- Good knowledge of working with Microsoft Office: Excel and Outlook
- Highly fluent in English
- Fluency in another European language would be advantageous, preferably German or French
- Be able to work as part of a team and show flexibility in the tasks they are asked to perform
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
This is a full time position on a zero hours contract with the potential to become permanent.
Must already have the right to work in the UK. Visa sponsorship will not be offered as part of this role.
25 Days Annual Leave
Group Personal Pension Plan
Private Medical Insurance
Cycle Purchase Scheme
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!