Marketing and Phone Assistant
We are seeking a Marketing and Phone Assistant to join our growing Global Medical Panel team.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Call Healthcare professionals and get them to become active members of the M3 HCP panel
- Support online and offline marketing strategy recruitment of healthcare professionals through social media, referral campaigns and segmented emailing
- Be intellectually curious about market research to want to understand who our doctors are and how we can reach them
- Ensure 100% accuracy and display excellent attention to detail
- Build working relationships across departments to ensure insight is well communicated and understood
- Helping to maintain the integrity of the database and supporting daily data cleaning tasks
- Degree level or equivalent
- Confident on the phone
- Proficient at Excel
- Be proactive and know how to work independently on projects
- Enjoy working with and comfortable with large amounts of data
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to work as part of a team and show flexibility in the tasks they are asked to perform
- Fluent in English
This is a full time position on a zero hours contract with the potential to become permanent.
Must already have the right to work in the UK. Visa sponsorship will not be offered as part of this role.
25 Days Annual Leave
Group Personal Pension Plan
Private Medical Insurance
Cycle Purchase Scheme
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!