M3 Global Research provides the most comprehensive and highest quality market research recruitment and support services available to the healthcare industry covering more than 70 countries. It is part of M3, Inc, a publicly traded company, headquartered in Tokyo which was founded in September 2000 with the goal of changing the world of medicine through making full use of the power of the Internet.
M3 Market Research is supportive of the career development of all of its employees. As part of M3 inc, a publicly listed Japanese company which has enjoyed phenomenal growth since it was founded in September 2000, it is able to offer a wide range of career opportunities for anyone who demonstrates good potential for growth.
The Studio Manager oversees studio operations to ensure a friendly, professional and efficient studio experience at all times, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests and staff.
The Studio Manager also has responsibility for growing the studio business by (a) providing an excellent studio booking experience from the client enquiry stage through to invoicing and (b) taking part in business development activities in conjunction with dedicated Business Development and Account Management colleagues.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Including, but not limited to the following:
- Keep the studio calendar and booking file up to date with provisional and confirmed bookings
- Support studio staff in setting up for the day and ensure that any required catering has been organised
- Manage research participants effectively well and try to forestall potential problems e.g. complaints about incentives, late arrivals etc. Escalate issues as appropriate to the Head of EU Qualitative Research
- Produce a weekly petty cash report and monthly credit card report with supporting receipts for all items, and email reports to the finance team
- Oversee studio stock control to ensure that there is no out-of-date stock and orders are placed when required
- Work with the operations team to ensure that all invoices are accurate and are sent out promptly
- Help to secure repeat business by dealing with all enquiries (whether by telephone, email or in person) in a professional and courteous manner and ensuring that other studio staff are providing excellent service.
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from clients to ensure that they have a positive impression of M3
- Studio business development - providing marketing information material, undertaking warm / cold calling and setting up studio visits, analysing client spend and identifying opportunities
- Collaborate with Studio Account manager on bidding / quotes
- Recruitment and training for new studio team members and ongoing training for existing staff.
- Studio maintenance; keeping on top of any necessary maintenance and getting quotes from suppliers to present for approval.
- Health and safety compliance for the Studio
- Ensure adequate manning levels for Studio and main reception
- Miscellaneous office tasks as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent MS office skills
- Excellent customer facing and service skills, preferably gained within a hospitality environment or similar
- Line management experience preferred
- Some facility management experience preferred
- Some experience of facility or service promotion and selling preferred
- Self -starter and able to work on own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player with excellent customer service skills
- Able to multi task and comfortable within a fast -paced environment.
- Able to work some non-standard hours to accommodate client needs
- Must have the right to work in the UK
25 days’ holiday
Private healthcare (after probationary period)
Cycle to work scheme
Season ticket loan
Subsidised gym membership
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!