HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Are you a looking for a challenge? Do you enjoy a busy working environment with daily fire-fighting but the opportunity to constantly improve and educate? Do you feel under-utilised in your current role? Are you just a number in a large organisation. Maybe you’re frustrated with doing the same thing every day and you’re looking to find your place and have a meaningful impact as a HR professional.
The role of HR Business Partner will be to support the UK offices of M3 Global Research, based in Hammersmith.
HR Business Partnering:
- Be the face of HR and be confident and pro-active in supporting managers with the end to end employment journey
- Hold monthly meetings with managers to discuss people issues and needs
- Support the annual review process
- Support the VP HR with miscellaneous projects
- Provide a seamless and efficient back office HR function to our business
- Be the main point of contact for communication of practices, policies and processes
- Ownership of the starter/leaver/mover process, ensuring managers comply with internal requirements and best practice.
- Collating monthly input to payroll
- Managing employee data and records
- Collating and reporting of employee metrics
- Ensuring compliance on all aspects of human resource management activities, including health and safety, privacy laws and employment law requirements.
- Development of professional HR skills and knowledge through on the job self -development and formal training where required
- Support the VP of HR and wider M3 HR team with HR initiatives and projects
Skills and experience
- CIPD qualified or working towards qualification
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent MS office skills
- Working within a fast moving and growing business is beneficial
- Preferably experience within the data research or health industry
- Excellent customer facing and service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player with excellent
- Able to multi- task and comfortable with a high- volume workload within a fast -paced environment.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
M3 Global Research provides the most comprehensive and highest quality market research recruitment and support services available to the healthcare industry covering more than 70 countries. It is part of M3, Inc, a publicly traded company, headquartered in Tokyo which was founded in September 2000 with the goal of changing the world of medicine through making full use of the power of the Internet.
Salary: Competitive salary
Benefits: Pension, 25 days’ holiday, private healthcare after qualifying period, life insurance, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership.