The Design Assistant will work within the Design team on a broad range of projects. The role will entail designing a wide variety of campaigns for doctors which will be disseminated via M3’s physician networks, in particular Doctors.net.uk.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Design team to deliver successful internal, commercial and targeted campaigns
- Develop your design and technical skills in the following areas:
- Web design
- Initially, your role will involve supporting the Design team members by working on a broad range of tasks including:
- Making design amends to projects
- Providing general support
- Preparing campaigns for deployment
- Working on HTML based marketing emails
This not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to adapt to different tasks based on the development of the role and the evolving business objectives of the organisation.
As your skills develop, you will take on more complex and exciting tasks. This role is based around your development in the design field so we’re looking for someone who is eager to learn. We don’t expect you to have all the necessary skills from the outset but enthusiasm for learning is essential.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- A passion for design and a keen interest in digital
- Working knowledge of web design including visual layout, HTML and CSS coding
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (in particular, Photoshop and Dreamweaver)
- Highly organised and motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good proofreading skills
- Good communication skills
- An enthusiastic team player with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent time management skills
- Good problem solver
25 Days Annual Leave
Group Personal Pension Plan
Private Medical Insurance
Cycle Purchase Scheme
Active Social Committee
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!