Patient Panel Coordinator
The Patient Panel Coordinator supports the Patient Panel Manager on developing and executing recruitment initiatives for M3 Market Research US and EU5 patient projects, ensuring their successful delivery within the provided budget and timelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Have an excellent understanding of patient recruitment methods and processes to ensure they are being appropriately applied to projects.
- Execute recruitment methods for US patient projects (email campaigns, text messages, custom recruitment).
- Submit and assign requests for EU5 patient projects when needed.
- Ensure tasks are being executed by the team.
- Attend IKO meetings for patient projects.
- Support the ongoing training of panel team members regarding patient projects.
- Support the manager in updating the patient project report.
- Proactively seek, design, and implement custom recruitment solutions for patient project recruitment solutions.
- Evaluate and analyze plan results and present recommendations to optimize future plans with good usage of internal data.
- Support the manager in designing and planning marketing strategies for the retention and acquisition of patients to panel.
- Degree level or equivalent
- Proficient at Excel
- Enjoy working with and comfortable with large amounts of data
- Organised and attentive to details
- Knowledge of the Healthcare market preferable
- At least 6 months of work experience in market research or patient associations
- Be able to work as part of a team and show flexibility in the tasks they are asked to perform
- Fluent in English. Additional language skills would be an advantage
- Keep US Outsourced Patient Project Recruitment rate under 30%
- Keep EU5 Outsourced Patient Project Recruitment rate under 60%
Must already have the right to work in the UK. Visa sponsorship will not be offered as part of this role.
25 Days Annual Leave
Group Personal Pension Plan
Private Medical Insurance
Cycle Purchase Scheme