At M3, we are working to help people live longer, healthier lives and reduce costs in healthcare by using technology. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. You will be helping us to revolutionise the world of healthcare - this is your chance to disrupt the market and make history.
The Community Manager will join the team that is relaunching the largest, most active online community of doctors in the UK - Doctors.net.uk.
The redesign of Doctors.net.uk will transform the user experience with a strong orientation towards personalised content delivery. UK doctors are time poor and need more efficient ways of gathering and searching medical information to help them treat their patients more effectively. We already have the important pieces of the puzzle to develop Doctors.net.uk into a best in class website, with access to many UK doctors who are already registered. Additionally, there are opportunities to partner with our sister companies for more comprehensive service delivery.
The mission of this role is to attract UK doctors to Doctors.net.uk and ensure high levels of member activity by commissioning and publishing relevant, high-quality content for the website. Working closely with the UX and Innovation team, you will help to set the direction of the content strategy, in addition to closely monitoring its progress from an agile perspective. You will be a core member of an integrated content, product redesign and marketing team working to rapidly improve engagement of doctors on Doctors.net.uk. You will have first-hand experience of clinical practice, with the role requiring you to have full responsibility to plan and execute a strategy to attract and engage junior doctors.
You will be a self-starter, comfortable with driving your own tasks from a standing start. You will have excellent data analytics capabilities and a demonstrable track record in assisting business leaders to make data-driven decisions. You will influence other team members to deliver on their objectives and key performance indicators. It is essential that you have a start-up attitude, with an aptitude for getting things done in a fast-paced environment and a mindset to do whatever it takes to deliver results.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right candidate. You will have the chance to make a difference in the team, company, and most importantly in the world of healthcare.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive strategic clinical partnerships to help us create more content for doctors in key specialty areas
- Proactively seek new content development opportunities to help us to engage doctors
- Create and maintain daily quiz questions for doctors to help increase habitual use of Doctors.net.uk
- Be instrumental in shaping the content strategy for junior doctors, with a specific focus on attracting and retaining junior doctors to Doctors.net.uk
- Regularly write and edit clinical and non-clinical content for the website
- Help to co-ordinate content contributors to the website, commissioning new content and helping to ensure it is delivered and published on time
- Work closely with the Member Marketing team to identify opportunities to raise awareness of Doctors.net.uk among students and junior doctors
- Collaborate closely with all areas of the business to share plans for forthcoming content and help to maximise commercial and marketing opportunities
- Utilise internal data sources to track key performance metrics for content, using data to guide investment decisions
- Partner with product team to develop ROI business cases to support new and existing product development and help determine key performance indicators
- Plan and execute methodical A/B testing to improve user experience and optimise revenue opportunities
- Interpret and communicate information in a manner that can be comprehended by non-analytical audience
- Experience with publishing-related websites focused on audience engagement and growth
- Highly motivated, self-starter, extremely curious about engaging online content and how it can help solve business problems
- Strong written, editorial and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with doctors at all levels
- Excellent project management skills
- A medical degree
- Strong analytical capabilities with a proven track record of demonstrating an aptitude to make fact-based recommendations
- Knowledge of the internet landscape
- Experience working in and communicating with fast-paced, dynamic teams
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint Skillshares information openly and proactively
- Positive, constructive and solutions-focused
- A concise and articulate communicator, who can tailor information to their audience’s needs (regardless of their department/seniority), and a confident presenter
A career opportunity with M3 (EU) offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- 25 days annual leave
- Group personal pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Group life cover
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle purchase scheme